February is heart month.
10 ways to celebrate
- Give your heart love. Take a walk. Your heart thanks you.
- Take a vacation. It reduces stress and reduces risk of heart disease.
- Try a new heart healthy recipe.
- Give more hugs.
- Volunteer in your community.
- Practice gratitude.
- Make adult valentines. Tell other’s they matter.
- Donate to your local American Heart Association.
- Buy “My Heart Book” for yourself or as a gift. Managing your heart condition is important.
- Say ” I love you” to important people in your life.